Are you worried about what your partner or kids are looking at on the internet? Fortunately, you can keep a close eye on them by installing a web browsing history tracker on their device.
With a web browsing history tracker, you can monitor the websites that are being accessed, how frequently they are being visited, and for how long. This can give you a better understanding of your loved one’s online behavior.
Keep reading and check how these trackers work and give you our picks of the best ones on the market!
Can You Track Someone’s Internet History?
You can easily track someone’s internet history by installing a web browser history tracker on their device. Once installed this tracker will send all of the target’s web history directly to you!
Web browser trackers are capable of tracking websites visited on a cell phone or computer, and you only have to physically touch the device during the brief installation process. These trackers then run in stealth mode in the background of the target’s device and constantly send you all of the target’s web history.
If you don’t want to use a tracker, you can access the target’s device and open their web history. The downside to this method is that you need to constantly get access to the target’s phone.
Alternatively, you can sign into their Google account and click “Activity.” The problem with this method is that when you sign into the target’s Google account, they will be notified and quickly change their password.
Web browser history trackers are by far the best way to monitor someone’s web history due to their ease of use, reliability, and remote and stealth tracking capabilities.
mSpy – Best Web Browser History Tracker
When it comes to keeping a close eye on someone’s internet activity, mSpy is one of the best web browser history trackers available. This software allows you to monitor the websites your target is visiting, as well as see their search history, bookmarks, and even the time spent on each website.
mSpy has a lot of cool features:
- Track web browsing history: mSpy allows you to track all the websites visited on the target device;
- Bookmark tracking: The app lets you see all the bookmarks saved on the device;
- Time and date stamps: You can view the date and time of each website visit or bookmark saved;
- Incognito mode tracking: The spy app can also track websites visited in incognito mode;
- URL tracking: You can view the full URL of each website visited, as well as any search terms used;
- Filter by website category: The app allows you to filter websites by categories, such as adult content or social media;
- Remote monitoring: You can access the web browser history remotely from your mSpy account.
To start using mSpy, purchase one of the following plans:
- 1 month – $48.99 per month
- 3 months – $27.99 per month
- 12 months – $11.66 per month
Below you can also check if mSpy is compatible with your phone:
If you suspect your family is looking at dangerous or damaging online material or maybe your partner is secretly accessing dating sites, find out for sure by installing mSpy now!
SpyBubble – Easy App to Track the Browser History
Are you still wondering how to track browser history on iPhone or Android? Then it is time to use SpyBubble! SpyBubble has a long history of helping people track their family’s web history and keep them safe when online.
This app is more than just a basic web browser tracker and has the capability to record call logs, phone conversations, texts, and social media messages.
SpyBubble is a convenient tracking app that:
- Monitors internet browsing history on the target device;
- Offers detailed information on all visited websites;
- Provides timestamps for each website visit;
- Offers access to deleted browsing history;
- Allows blocking access to specific websites.
SpyBubble offers 100% remote installation for iOS devices as long as you know the target’s Apple ID. To install SpyBubble on Android, you just need physical access to the phone for a few minutes! Once you have successfully installed the app, just open up SpyBubble login, and right in your dashboard will be every single website your target has visited!
To start using SpyBubble, purchase one of the following plans:
- 1 month – $29.99 per month
- 3 months – $33.33 per month
- 12 months – $14.99 per month
Stop using unreliable and scam web browser trackers! And start using one that actually works. Try out SpyBubble right now!
uMobix – Track Internet History Remotely
You can use uMobix to control and monitor target device activity, including web browsing history. With uMobix, you can monitor which websites your targets are visiting, the frequency of visits, and how much time they spend on each site.
Additionally, uMobix allows users to set up custom alerts to notify them when specific keywords or phrases are searched for or accessed on the internet. This feature enables you to stay informed about your loved ones’ online activity.
Here you can see a list of uMobix features related to tracking web browsing history:
- Web browsing history tracking: uMobix allows you to monitor the web browsing history of the target device. You can view the URLs visited by the user along with the date and time of each visit;
- Bookmarks tracking: You can also view the bookmarks saved by the user, including the date and time they were added;
- Incognito mode tracking: uMobix can track incognito mode browsing on Chrome and Firefox. You can see the URLs visited by the user even if they were in incognito mode;
- Web search tracking: uMobix can track the search history of the user. You can view the keywords searched along with the date and time of each search;
- Website blocking: If you find that the user is accessing inappropriate websites, you can block those websites remotely using uMobix;
- Website history analysis: uMobix provides a detailed analysis of the user’s web browsing behavior, including the top websites visited, frequently used keywords, and most active browsing hours;
- Browser activity alerts: uMobix can send you alerts whenever the user accesses a website that you have marked as inappropriate.
- Basic plan – $29.99 per month
- Premium plan – $49.99 per month
- Family plan – $99.99 per month
All plans come with a 7-day free trial. Additionally, uMobix offers a 10% discount if you choose to pay for an annual subscription.
Hoverwatch – Free Internet History Tracking App
What if you could spy on internet history from the comfort of your own home or even while on the move? Hoverwatch has answered your prayers and developed an amazing web browser history tracker! This app is very easy to use and, thanks to its low cost, is affordable. With this software, you can track all web browsers and websites remotely from your Hoverwatch account.
Hoverwatch has a very fast installation process which takes just 5 minutes! And then, you will instantly be able to view someone’s entire web history, including timestamps. Hoverwatch also allows you to receive call logs and read the target’s texts and social media messages.
- Web browsing monitoring;
- Checking the URLs of websites visited, the frequency of visits, and the time and date of visits;
- Capturing screenshots of the web pages visited;
- A search history feature, which displays all the searches made on the device, including the search terms used, the search engine used, and the time and date of the search.
To start using Hoverwatch purchase one of the following plans:
- Personal – $24.95 per month
- Professional – $49.95 per month
- Business – $149.95 per month
If you want to know how to track internet history, simply download Hoverwatch and follow the instructions. Before you know it, you will be tracking everything!
How to Track Web Browsing History?
To use an internet history tracking app to monitor someone’s web browsing history, follow these steps:
- Create an account with a web browser tracker.
- Sign in to your account and click “Get Started”.
- Fill in information about the device you wish to track (device, model, operating system).
- Take control of the target device and install the tracker.
- Log in to your web browser tracker account and monitor the target’s web history through your dashboard.
A web browser tracker only takes about 5 minutes to install. After you have installed the spyware, you then can monitor the target’s web history at any time without touching their device through your tracker account.
Now you know how web browser trackers work, let’s look at the 5 best internet history monitors on the market that will help you instantly access anyone’s web history!
The internet can be a dangerous place. To ensure your family is being safe online and not viewing inappropriate content we recommend you install an internet history tracking app. Thanks to mSpy, you can see exactly what your loved ones are doing on the internet at any time without them knowing. Protect your family today and install mSpy, uMobix, or SpyBubble now!
Can You See Someone Else’s Google Search History?
You can see someone else’s Google search history by accessing their Google account and clicking “Options, Settings, Accounts u0026amp; Privacy, and Activity. Alternatively, you can install spyware on someone’s device and get live updates on their Google search history.
Can Someone Check My Browsing History From Another Computer?
It is possible for someone to check your browsing history from another computer if they know your Google account details. Also, if your device is infected with spyware or malware, a 3rd party can be monitoring your internet use.
How to Track Browsing History Secretly for Free?
The best way to track browsing history for free is to take control of the target’s device and open their browser history. You will need the target to leave their device unattended and know their password.
How Do I Stop People From Seeing My Internet History?
To stop people from seeing your internet history, you can search in Incognito mode, use a browser that doesn’t track you like DuckDuckGo, use an anonymous device that is not linked to your name, and shield yourself with a VPN. However, some more advanced tools might be able to even u003ca href=u0022https://celltrackingapps.com/how-to-see-incognito-history/u0022u003etrack your Incognito historyu003c/au003e.
How to Check Your Child’s Search History
The best way to check your child’s search history is to install a web browsing history tracker on their device. With this tracker, you can see all of their search histories at any time without your child knowing.